Here you can find discussion questions from our previously read books. The archive is organized by year.
- Douglas A. Blackmon, Slavery by Another Name
- Robert Palmer, Deep Blues: A Musical and Cultural History, from the Mississippi Delta to Chicago’s South Side to the World
- Dred Scott’s Revenge: A Legal History of Race and Freedom in America by Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
- Martin Scorsese Presents The Blues, A Musical History
- Jean and Marshall Stearns, Jazz Dance
- Blues All Around Me, The Autobiography of B.B. King by B.B. King with David Ritz